Sunday, June 9, 2013

Air force AFCAT 02 of 2013 for recruitment of Officers June-2013

Applications are invited for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 02/2013 for the Courses commencing July 2014

Invites applications from bright young engineers to join in the Air Force for grant of Short Service Commission in Flying Branch and Permanent/ Short Service Commission (PSC/ SSC) in Technical and Ground Duty Branches for the following courses  for Men and Women through FCAT 02/2013 to be held on 25th August 2013 :

  • 85th Aeronautical Engineers Course (AEC) Men (Technical Branch) Permanent Service Commission
  • 14th SSC Flying Branch for Men
  • 43rd SSC Flying Branch for Women
  • 57th Short Service Commission Course (SSC) Men & Women
  • 136th Ground Duty Officers Course (GDOC) for Permanent Service Commission  for Men
  • 29th  Ground Duty Officers Course (GDOC) for SSC   for Men
  • 45th  Ground Duty Officers Course (GDOC) for SSC  for Women 

If you meet the requirements, apply : Online at Air Force website from 08/06/2013 to 07/07/2013 only. 

Please visit AFCAT 02/2013 Section at the Left Side Bar at Indian Air Force website at for details and Online application format.


Anonymous said...

Advantageously, the post is actually the
greatest topic on healing acne naturally. I concur with your conclusions and
will eagerly look forward to the future upgrades. Simply suggesting
thanks will not just feel enough, for the wonderful transparency in your
very own writing. I will instantly grab your own rss feed to
stay abreast of any changes.

Feel free to visit my web-site; exposed acne

Anonymous said...

This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am really pleassant to read all at alone place.

Look at my website :: diets that work fast for women

Anonymous said...

If some one needs to be updated with most up-to-date technologies then he must be go to see this website and be up to date
every day.

My site; bmi calculation

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter
updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Look into my webpage; rmr calculator

Post a Comment